• Like having a real marque expert at your side – benefit from years of real ownership experience
• Full coverage of all Big Healey models
• Where and how to buy a Big Healey
• Advice on choosing the right model and condition
• Key checks – how to spot a bad car quickly
• Comprehensive inspection guide
• In-depth analysis of strengths and weaknesses
• Discussion of desirable upgrades as well as modifications to avoid
• Market and value data
• Details of club back-up and support organisations
Having this book in your pocket is like having a real marque expert by your side. Benefit from the author’s years of real ownership experience, learn how to spot a bad car quickly, and how to assess a promising one like a professional. Get the right car at the right price!
Interest in Big Healey models has continued to grow since production was halted over 40 years ago, and support for the marque remains strong. This book is an indispensible resource for anyone contemplating the purchase of an example of these iconic cars.
A candid assessment of each model guides you to selecting the right model for your intended use, and arms you with the essential knowledge to select the right example of this increasingly popular marque. Featuring both short and thorough evaluation guides, advice on paperwork, auctions, restorations, and much more, this is an invaluable book for both first-time buyers and seasoned collectors.
Period covered: 1953 - 1967
100, series BN1 and BN2
100-Six, series BN4 and BN6
3000 Mark I, series BN7 and BT7
3000 Mark II, series BN7, BT7 and BJ7
3000 Mark III, series BJ8