* A new book in Veloce?s best-selling SpeedPro series.
* Built in millions, Ford?s smallblock V8 has been in production since 1962 and is
a hugely popular unit for aftermarket high performance tuning.
* Expert advice on blueprinting and building a reliable high performance engine
for road or track for minimum money.
* Covers 221, 255, 260, 289, 302 & 351 cubic inch Ford V8s 1962 to date.
* The author is an engineer with much professional experience of building race
The complete illustrated guide to building a powerful and reliable high performance Ford V8 smallblock engine for street or track use. Covers limitations of standard components, component modifications, component interchanges, blueprinting and professional build tips. All Des Hammill?s advice is based on many years of practical experience with these engines.