- Learn the secrets of the experts!
- A new title in the best-selling SpeedPro series.
- The first book devoted solely to modifying the Jaguar XK engine.
- Covers all 3.4, 3.8 and 4.2 litre Jaguar XK six cylinder inline engines.
- Covers every aspect of rebuilding the XK engine for high performance applications (with a rev limit of around 6000rpm).
- Suitable for the enthusiast as well as the more experienced mechanic.
- All the information is based on practical experience.
Full details on camshafts, camshaft timing, valve springs and cylinder head options and modifications. Carburation chapters cover: 13/4 and 2 inch twin SU setups; triple 2 inch SUs; and triple Weber and Dellorto setups. A special section is included on modifying SUs for improved engine performance, along with the relevant needle specifications. Full details on ignition systems and timing, exhaust manifolds and systems and general tune-up information.