* The Jaguar E-type in context
* The right company
* Jubilation in Geneva
* Refinement: from 3.8 to 4.2 litres
* E-types on the raace track
* Fast but not furious: the series III E-type
* Whatever happened to the F-type?
* Buying the right E-type.
* Spare parts, clubs and specialists
The Jaguar E-type was the outstanding British sports car of the post-war years. Introduced in 1961 it was Jaguar's most numerically successful sports car until production ceased in 1974.
Contents include: complete history of the E-type in all its forms; special feature panels throughout; information on buying and maintaining an E-type and full specifications and road tests. Illustrated with specially commissioned colour and black & white photographs